Things I’ve accomplished as a Mom:
- Making food that gets thrown on the floor.
- Perfecting my tone when counting to three.
- Convincing my daughter that I’m taking chocolate medicine.
- Understanding the true importance of Retinol in my moisturizer.
- Ruining a toddler’s day by making him brush his teeth.
- The ability to sensor the 200+ F bombs that come out of my mouth daily.
- Only drinking after my kids are asleep.
- Finding out just how long clothes can sit in the hamper before they’re too wrinkly to wear.
- How to function on 4 hours of sleep.
- Delivering empty threats at bath time.
- How to embrace muddy hands and tangled hair.
- Laughing when it counts
- Hugging every single night, and
- Saying I love you a zillion times.
There’s nothing in the world that could outweigh the kind of love you experience as a mom.