Sometimes, my biggest accomplishment for the day is just keeping my mouth shut. Today isn’t one of those days. In case you weren’t sure, my tone in this post is 100% sarcastic.
Here are 8 thoughts I had while reading Facebook posts regarding the Missile Strikes in Syria.
- Oh wow, I didn’t know she was a political analyst.
- Do they have any post-high school government education?
- Oh my god! He can predict the future. We’re all screwed. I should go get bread and milk.
- Surely she knows that TrueTrumpNews.com isn’t reliable, right?
- She woke up this morning, scrolled through Facebook, saw what everyone else was saying, mentally picked a side, and then wrote an emotional caption. Didn’t work, dude. I know what you did!
- He used the wrong “their.” Should I tell him?
- She shared a celebrity statement… I’m totally convinced now.
- This seems legit, the same guy that posted a video of a brutal street fight yesterday is taking a political stance today. The air strike was wrong!
I didn’t know so many of my Facebook friends were political, historical, and geographical experts. Try being informed instead of just opinionated.